DUE TO ITALIAN COVID-19 CONTRAST MEASURES, THE EVENT IS INDEFINITELY POSTPONED.
Concertato Association is proposing a 5-days masterclass with international professors in Monza (Italy) from 16th to 21st November 2020, dedicated to violin, cello and piano musicians both soloists or in group (duo, trio or small orchestras).
With the Beethoven Ensemble Music Workshop project, Concertato wants to propose to pre-academic, academic and amateur musicians (with sufficient experience), an event of dedicated meetings concentrated in 5 days with three lessons, listening to other colleagues and a final concert. Professors with significant international experience and a truly unique location, where the spirit of art, beauty and music are a stimulus for young people, are an ideal combination for challenge their talent with intense application.
The workshops will be held by:
Piano and Chamber Music: Veronika Koprivica
Violin and Chamber Music: Sofia Villanueva
Cello and Chamber Music: Alexander Zyumbrovskiy
With the artistic direction of Veronika Koprivica.
There will be meetings dedicated to violin, piano, cello, two pianos, violin / piano duo, cello / piano duo, trio and larger ensemble.
During the period of instrumental and chamber workshops, the professors will decide the program of the final concert shared between professors and participants.
MEETINGS, TIMETABLES, CONCERTS
The workshop program includes three meetings of 60 min. for each chamber formation or single participant in the Maddalena Room in Monza and in another room to be defined.
Professors will be able to work both in the morning and in the afternoon, depending on the number of participants in the workshop.
The workshop hours, in relation to the number of participants, will be from Tuesday 17th November to Friday 20th November 2020, from 10am to 1pm and from 5pm to 9pm.
The final concert is scheduled on Friday 20th November in the Sala Maddalena at 9pm.
The Beethoven Ensemble project will require all participants to present at least one piece by L. van Beethoven on the occasion of the 250th anniversary of his birth in 2020.
Other pieces to be prepared will be chosen by the candidates.
All meetings will be open to the public, upon reservation.
The Masterclass will take place according to the following rules:
- Students are divided into attending and listeners
- The courses will be activated with a minimum of 3 students attending for each course offered
- Each student / ensemble will participate to 3 lessons
- Lessons will run regularly from November 16, 2020 to November 21, 2020. At the request of students and with the consent of the teachers, the lessons can be concentrated in shorter periods.
- The day of November 16th is intended for the arrival and accommodation of students and Professors, November 21st 2020 is dedicated to departures.
COSTS FOR ATTENDING STUDENTS AND LISTENERS
- Attending students (3 lessons): € 165.00 piano or violin or cello and for each member of chamber ensembles (duo, trio and others) (registration included)
- Listeners for the whole period: € 30.00 (registration included)
Compulsory and non-refundable registration in the event of renunciation of participation is € 15.00.
IBAN CONCERTATE CULTURAL ASSOCIATION IT76K030690960610000154893
Participants not resident in Monza can contact Concertato to check the availability of accommodation in structures in Monza and Milan.
HEALTH REGULATIONS – COVID-19 RULES
The workshop and meetings are organized in accordance with the health regulations in force at the time of the event. Participants are required to scrupulously observe the instructions of the authorities and organizers.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 348 296 20 97